Re: F19 DVD over size - what to drop?

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 09:12:09 -0500,
  Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Once upon a time, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> said:
I don't think that's the route we want to take. This was a pain to support
in the CD era and it won't be that long before we won't feel limited by
DVD size and produce larger images. (Note the source rpm image is larger
than a DVD already.)

At this point, why is there a source RPM ISO?  Does anybody actually use
it to get source RPMs?

I suspect it is mainly for GPL compliance. It has the packages at the same state as were used for the ISO builds. I doubt it gets used that much.