Re: [@core] working definition for the minimal package set

2012/11/14 Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[...]
I'd like to go back a step here to the question starting the thread. There's
plenty of time to go over each package, but the basic question is intent.
Clearly man pages aren't necessary for a super-minimal JEOS image, but
that's not *historically* been the intent of @core, and based on the
discussion so far I think it will continue to not be.
[...]

Ok, but what is the intent? The first mail was a questioning what should be the scope of core and I didn't see a discussion answering this question. I think we should first define the mission statement and then discuss the technical details. Or is it only unclear to me what the intent is?

Regards, Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!