Re: *countable infinities only

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon  wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 14:02 -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> > You are responsible as a package maintainer for bugs against
>> > the package.  If you don't want to deal with it, give up the package or
>> > find a co-maintainer who will deal with such issues.  When you work
>> > within a community, it is a project wide decision.  Not just personal
>> > preference on which bugs you can reasonably ignore.
>> >

>> In which part of the agreement [1] that I signed is this stated?
>
> """
> Software components included in Fedora needs to be maintained actively
> and bugs, especially security issues needs to be fixed in a timely
> manner. As a Fedora package maintainer, it is your primary
> responsibility to ensure this. We encourage you to get co-maintainers
> and seek the help of the Fedora community via the development mailing
> list whenever needed.
> """
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Understand_your_responsibilities

That is not the answer to my question (hint: read the question).

Even if this paragraph were in the agreement, it would not apply
directly to the case. In order to apply, the project has to accept
that the "secure boot feature" is a "bug" by definition. Also Rahul's
"find a co-maintainer" order is only at the encouragement level in the
above paragraph.

Best,
Orcan