Re: Packaging guidelines for packaging vala bindings

Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> That's exactly why we need zif to become the default instead.
>
> Sounds like a Fedora 18 feature just waiting to be made.

Sadly, so far this got blocked on:
* the zif developers targeting only the GUI primarily and feeling the
command line is not powerful enough to be the default for command-line users
and
* FESCo requiring that the command-line default and the PackageKit default
are one and the same.

So it looks like one or both will have to change to get zif as the default.
:-(

        Kevin Kofler