Re: Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:51:52AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:40:52 +0100
> Till Maas <opensource@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 02:03:43PM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> >
> > > This has come up nearly every release cycle.  Problem is that nobody
> > > can seem to agree on what an appropriate "sign of life" would be, no
> > > has made a serious FESCo proposal for a contrived sign of life.
> >
> > I remember that there has been a script that checked the health status
> > of packages in Fedora by examining when the last build happened and
> > maybe other facts. What happened to it?
>
> I came up with the idea, but have had no time to implement it.
>
> Folks who wish to actually commit to time to work on this, please let
> me know and I would be happy to help out as my time permits.

But I remember reports that contained similar information.  Therefore
some kind of script must have existed. Maybe it was related to some
FTBFS reports where someone else reported that his script would have
reported certain packages to be unmaintained as well.

Regards
Till