Re: Developers of packages please pay attention to selinux labeling.

On 13/07/10 16:57, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> Dne 13.7.2010 17:33, Pádraig Brady napsal(a):
>> Personally I do momentarily enable to test but always disable
>> because of _hundreds_ of errors in the applet thingy.
>
> Hundreds? I have been running RHEL-6 from mid-Januray (that means
> Rawhide was quite stable comparing to it) with SELinux in the Enforcing
> mode with even special SELinux user staff_u and I just don't see
> *hundreds* bugs on day-to-day basis. I was very faithful in filing ALL
> SELinux issues to bugzilla and I am quite sure it wasn't hundred so far.

To be clear, the "hundreds" contained many duplicates.
I'm not complaining since I haven't looked into any
of these issues, I'm just trying to provide insight
into why SELinux might not be as tested as one would like.

cheers,
Pádraig.