Re: Make pkgdb grant co-maintainer status automatically? (was Re: Non-responsive maintainer fast track procedure for libsndfile)

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And IMHO 8 weeks is too much, it should be somewhere between 2 and 4.
>
>        Kevin Kofler

I initially thought 8 weeks was too long also, but I guess people have
busy lifestyles. 4 weeks is probably more realistic. If you can't
access your email and reply within 4 weeks then there's definitely
something going on there. <worried>

Regards

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> or <ubuntu_cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
Email: <foxmulder881@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Public Key Fingerprint: