Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

On 6/26/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Adam Miller wrote:
>  > As I have brought up to Kevin Kofler in IRC, I think before we did
>  > something like that we would need to first look into having the KDE
>  > SIG spawn up documentation that matches the gnome-centric docs
>

> As I replied to you on IRC, I think it's the Docs Team's responsibility to
>  provide unbiased documentation. The GNOME documentation hasn't been written
>  by the GNOME maintainers either.

The Docs team is currently generating Documentation for the "Fedora
Desktop" which in the current state of Fedora, is Gnome centric. This
is something I think the SIG might need to pick up the slack on or
potentially recruit some Doc writers to generate KDE centric
documentation until we are able to get some more "Distro-wide"
acceptance.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com