Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Matthew Garrett wrote:
Gnome in Fedora simply gets more development effort, has more documentation based around it and therefore deserves to be the default. Pretending that KDE has the same level of support does nothing to benefit KDE.

There is a self-fulfilling prophecy in there.

--
Matthew
> pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
> PutHuhn runs
> tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came up with this entirely on their own)