Re: FESCo election nominations now open

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Stanley" <jonstanley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-advisory-board@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: FESCo election nominations now open

I don't believe so - I don't believe that the board weighed in on the
Docs decision to do away with FDSco, if I'm not mistaken.

You are correct, the board was not consulted. Basically, the team concluded that since a relatively small number of folks actually work on Docs, it made no sense to have a separate steering team. The FPL was involved in those discussions, but he had no more votes than anyone else. As I recall, it was a concensus decision.

--McD