Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

On 27.01.2009 21:37, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 21:20 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
P.S.: Enough said. I'll try to stay away from this thread now.
Why stay away?

Maybe because I'm either getting to old for this sort of discussions.

But I guess the real answer is: Fedora is more and more transforming into something I don't feel part of; something I don't want to spend my spare time on(¹).

That's sad, as I invested a good bunch of my spare time on Fedora over the past five or six years, but I guess it might be time to look out for something else to spend my time on.

These are good suggestions and they should be considered.

In that case I'll hope they will be considered without me fighting for them endlessly in mailing lists discussions.

CU
knurd

(¹) I could write a detailed explanation why I feel like that. Does anyone want one? But well, I guess writing one is burning time, as it likely won't change anything.