Jesse Keating wrote:
And the problem in this thread wasn't even such an update, it was a security
fix! Even if it had been backported to D-Bus 1.2.4 instead of an upgrade to
1.2.6, it would still have caused the same issue! So the problem we're
seeing has absolutely nothing to do with feature upgrades.

While that's true of the originating topic of this thread, we've moved
on to a more general discussion of how Fedora releases should be
treated.

But to pull it back slightly, is there a way to quickly unpush a package? Even though the tree compose takes a while, is keeping a copy of yesterday's updates dir a simpler problem for these sorts of things?

For me (in .au) the package was known to be broken before it hit my local mirror, so if it had been pulled before the rsync I wouldn't have seen anything broken at all....

Bradley