Re: Broken dependencies in Fedora 9 - 2008-11-14

Jesse Keating wrote:
 > Hrm, I'm looking through everything that was successfully excluded in
the last compose, everything seems to be using ExcludeArch instead of
ExclusiveArch.  It's possible our treatment of ExclusiveArch isn't
correct, again because we have to add noarch to the list.  What's the
reasoning for your use of Exclusive vs ExcludeArch ?

I used ExclusiveArch to match qemu, which is what it depends on, however qemu is an arch specific rpm.

Building with ExcludeArch does build.  I'll throw it against
rawhide and see if mash picks it up or not.

-D