Re: What do we need from Bugzilla?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

Les Mikesell wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 13:02 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Agreed. Which is one of the major driving factors for this
questionnaire thread. I figure Bugzilla must be doing some things
right.

It's not that it's doing things right, it's just too cost prohibitive to
create something else to do the same things in the same predictably
wrong way (:

That's actually pretty funny when compared to the reaction I get here to
comments regarding API and functional changes in fedora itself.

But, lots of people like trac these days.

trac has some good features and some bad ones too:

It's UI is poor because it hides things like "new ticket" unless you're
logged in.

or if you edit the perms to allow anon users to add tickets.

-sv