Re: F11 Proposal: Stabilization

James Antill wrote:

1. Too many people want to be consumers of the testing but not the
providers of it.
 Indeed IMO the whole updates-tested argument seems to devolve to "I'm
going to be clever and switch to this, but I'm pretty sure a bunch of
other people aren't going to know immediately and so will become my
unwilling testers".
One of Fedora's goals is to turn users into contributors. What better way to do that than to make every default-retaining user an unwitting brick in a colossal meat wall?

--CJD