Re: Disable (or make configurable and default to off) suspend-then-hibernate behavior in GNOME-3.30

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 05:47:56PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I'm pretty sure hibernate (suspend to disk) does not support files.
It does. We're currently missing some bits in upstream systemd to
resume properly, but Ubuntu have them in their initramfs implementation.
This should be easily fixable. See Lennart's email in the other thread
for more details.

Zbyszek