Re: Procedure for dealing with 3rd party applications

Yeah, I been pondering the issue of tracking here too, on the other
hand as I said in another email my thinking is that there are so
few vendors we would realistically deal with anyway that we could
probably handle that through just informal coordination. So if a working
group member wants to reach out to someone he/she knows who has been doing
it so far so that they can just quickly ping and ask 'hey have you spoken to these
people already'.

Christian