Re: Procedure for dealing with 3rd party applications

Hi Josh,
Ok, I posted on the FeSCO ticket, but I will also try to attend
the next FeSCO meeting about the subject. I am a bit surprised
FeSCO is assuming it would be their job to approve repos
considering the council approved proposal clearly states that the 3rd party
repos as a working group issue.

Christian