Re: Consider tuned-gui as an important element for "advanced" users on the Fedora Workstation

El 27-07-2016 17:53, Debarshi Ray escribió:
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:36:45PM -0400, Basti?n D?az wrote:
I still remember the resistance GNOME team not to include energy options to close the lid of the laptop, luckily we now have the option to tweak
tool ...

Office runner was it a solution? I do not believe it.

And why exactly is Office Runner not a solution? Or why is Office
Runner an inferior solution to having an option in
gnome-control-center?

Office Runner was presented as a game and only considered a use case for the requested (missed) option. Even included a time limit... the laptop is suspended anyway.

In addition the user experience was not satisfactory to have to run a specific application for a specific function and suggestions for improvement were not well received. From my point of view, it was not a satisfactory solution and so while this option was added to tweak tool.

For someone who is trying to convince people to consider his
suggestion, you seem to be unusually dismissive about others.

I'm sorry