Re: Why isn't git installed in Workstation?

On 05/12/2016 07:49 PM, Stefan Nuxoll wrote:
> Regarding the 4th option, would GNOME Builder be a good starting point for this?
> It's still a ways from feature complete, but it's the best option for an IDE
> written to the GNOME HIG to follow the requirements for inclusion as a default
> application.
>
> Stefan Nuxoll <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Well, I don't think 4) necessarily needs to be a *default* application.
(Actually, quite the opposite; it should be easy to discover and install, but
probably not included by default).

I don't have a particular opinion on the tool selected, but I'd love to see a
discussion followed by a decision and then execution on *something* to satisfy
that problem space.