coredumpctl integration for F25

Hi,

Currently we have coredumpctl installed by default, but it doesn't work
because core dumps are consumed by ABRT instead. I'd like to get
coredumpctl working out-of-the-box. We can do this by changing our
systemd presets [1] to disable abrt-ccpp.service.

ABRT will continue to function thanks to the ABRT developers' work on
coredumpctl integration via abrt-vmcore.service. There is a somewhat-
reduced feature set, but I've been running this for several months
happily and I haven't noticed any issues; my crashes are being reported
to FAF, and I can manually report to Bugzilla. See [2] for details.

This might be slightly controversial for two reasons. First, the big
change here is that core dumps will appear in the magical and super-
awesome coredumpctl tool in addition to ABRT, but would no longer be
created in the cwd when ulimit is set appropriately (we would need to
feature that in the release notes). This aligns us with upstream
systemd behavior, but diverges from Debian and Ubuntu, which still
create the old-style coredumps in the cwd. Second, my understanding is
that the ABRT developers prefer to improve abrt-cli and tell people to
use that rather than coredumpctl. But as coredumpctl is very mature
(nicer) and cross-distro so it gets many more contributors, I
definitely prefer to instruct people to use coredumpctl instead for
C/C++ crashes.

We could totally do this change for F24 as well as it should be just a
one-line change, but in the spirit of beta freeze I figure it's
probably best left for F25.

Michael

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-release/blob/master/f/90-default.preset
[2] https://github.com/abrt/abrt/issues/1108 ;