Re: Why people are not switching to Fedora

On Tue, 2015-05-12 at 00:14 +0300, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Yes, that would be very helpful and it is certainly a way to go.
> However, previously when I offered my assistance I got no response
> from anyone who could actually point me at where to get started
> there... and as such this repository still does not have appdata
> afaik.

I've mailed the devel list of the repo suggesting we manually provide
appdata until their infra switch is done. I've offered to maintain the
appdata package too - it isn't much work at all, actually. Hopefully
we'll have some sort of appdata before F22 releases.
--
Thanks,
Regards,