Re: Why people are not switching to Fedora

hi
This sounds sensible to me. Unfortunately, i don't know how the major
graphics card manufacturers will respond. I suspect it will be
something on the order of "just use our driver". I admit, from the
posts i've seen here there's a clear line between people who want
their systems to "just work" and people who want as much foss as
possible. I'm in the second camp. I have little patience for the "just
work" method, especially because it usually does not just work,
someone has to do the setup and jump through the hoops
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux