Re: Why people are not switching to Fedora

HI

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Pete Travis  wrote:

I know this isn't your point, but did you propose or vote up a better answer?  #1 ranking in a Google search is a pretty good start, it's community contributed content, and you're part of the community.  If you come up with something friendlier, share a link, I'll do my part and vote it up.

FYI,  I have already done this several hours ago. I would recommend that more people participate and help make the content better as well

Rahul