Re: Why people are not switching to Fedora

On 8 May 2015 at 01:57, Elad Alfassa <elad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 9:41 PM, drago01 <drago01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Its getting worse RF does not have a repo for F22 which means once it
> is released even RF won't be an easy option for a while.

I don't know how to solve these issues. I know there's a complicated
legal background for all of this, but what I do know is:
1) People should be able to play music and videos
2) People shouldn't need to sacrifice their safety to play music and videos
3) People shouldn't need to have special knowledge about how their OS
works to perform these basic tasks.

Well said !!
I did F21 release party and users were asking same thing before switching to Fedora. Other distros looks like handling this better way.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute