Re: RFC: F21 Workstation flyer

A question came up while discussing the flyer on the marketing list:

What e-mail address would be apt to put at the front? Currently I have
marketing@xxxxxxxx.o, but we don't want users that see the flyer to
contact the marketing team, obviously. Should it be desktop@ or users@
or something else, like Ask Fedora, or nothing at all even?

We're also going to make a general non dev flyer for non dev users,
since a non dev user won't find this flyer very helpful. Should I add
"for developers" on this one, or something on the lines of it?
--
Thanks,
Regards,