Re: High contrast icons blocking Fedora releases - do we really want to?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 14:37 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
>
>> The requirement is not new, and it is reasonable.
>
> Factual point, it is new. We dropped the old polish criteria several
> releases ago, and even when we had them, they did not require high
> contrast icons, only that there was a default icon of sufficiently high
> resolution (the exact wording was "All Applications listed in the system
> menus (or equivalent) must have icons which have a consistent appearance
> and sufficiently high resolution to avoid appearing blurry").

OK "new this release" vs "new this week"; I'm pretty much assuming
most everything is new for Fedora 21. But the originally cited
guidelines are not new this week, they were approved three months ago.
That's what I meant by not new.

--
Chris Murphy