Re: High contrast icons blocking Fedora releases - do we really want to?

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 16:45 +0200, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Right, but the problem is that with the current way Fedora is designed
> it's going to be hard for a visually impaired person (or anyone
> requiting *any* kind of accessibility features to actually install the
> OS, since enabling those options is hidden deep in the menus.

It is not 'deep in the menus'. We don't have submenus, so nothing can be
'deep' in there anymore. And we should the universal access icon on the
login screen and during initial-setup precisely to make sure that a11y
is just one click away. I'm not sure if we do the same on the
uninstalled live image. If not, we probably should.

We also have a keyboard shortcuts for the most important ATs. I think at
least for the screen reader, the binding is the same that Windows has,
for increased familiarity.