Re: Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 01:59:06PM +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Feel free to let me know if I forgot to include some important feedback
> or if further clarifications are needed.

My thread about adding a sysadmin use case got somewhat derailed in the
details of multiple monitors and terminal handling, but I still would
*really* like to see

  Case: Systems Administrator

  Systems Administrator supporting Fedora or downstream distributions on
  servers. Uses a web browser, and ssh with many terminal windows. May use
  multiple monitors.

This is a _very_ important constituency for Fedora in general and Fedora
desktop in specific, and the needs aren't subsumed by the other cases.
Please don't leave this group out.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>