Re: sudo by default?

Am Dienstag, den 04.05.2010, 23:36 +0200 schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> BTW: another reason to enable sudo by default is to unify things a
> little across distributions: to my knowledge Ubuntu (and related
> distros) set up sudo like that.

They only setup sudo like that fr the first user that is created.

> It would be nice if folks coming from
> their would have an easy path to administrating Fedora systems.

Speaking of administration: I'd like to remind everybody that there are
still people using Fedora for servers and server admins still want to
have a proper root account because usually there are no users on
servers. If we go the Ubuntu way, we'll loose that (cause Ubuntu comes
without root password and disabled root login).

Regards,
Christoph