sudo by default?

Hey,

So what is our view of setting up sudo by default for standalone
systems?  Probably has some relationship with the systems on which we
prevent root logins.

It is worth noting that many of us have to set up ourselves each time
we install Fedora.  Might be nice if something like it was done by
default.

Is sudo the right answer or should we be thinking about pkexec?  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jon