Re: Comments about the Comments to Ubuntu

Hello Hristo,

2010/5/6 Hristo Petkov <vaeood@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> > Well, it might come as a surprise to some, but actually Ubuntu is not
> > just a bunch of imbiciles, and it kinda annoys me that whenever
> > something comes from or is done in Ubuntu, people saya: "well, if Ubuntu
> > does it, then it is questionnable because they don't know what they do
> > and their distro is only used by noobs".
>
> > Well, that's simply bullshit.
>
> I don't see why are you so excited with that Ubuntu.
> Let me guess - because it is leading the linux rating - so what.
>
> May I tell you a story.
<snip>

Could you please stay on topic? This does not add to the conversation at all.

No one is getting upset about what Ubuntu is doing right or wrong. We
are trying to find a good way to provide fundamentally good security
to users in regards to their desktops.

-Yaakov