Re: Droid Sans

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 14:44 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On 04/30/2010 02:41 PM, William Jon McCann wrote:
> > Hey,

> >> I'm waiting for Nicolas to speak up.  I thought I fixed the Japanese dekstop
> >> issue, or at least proposed a solution last time he brought it up with me.
> >
> > Apparently, he isn't on the list and is very busy with other work.
> > But he sent me the following message:
>
> Can someone tell me again, how exactly does Droid break Japanese desktop?

Jens said in bugzilla that the problem he was seeing with Droid in F12
seems to be fixed in F13.

So, I would say that we should include Droid in F14 early on (ie now).
If the mere inclusion still causes problems in some setups, we'll hear
about it.

Does the shell have any theming mechanisms yet that allow us to make it
use Droid while staying with Dejavu for 'good old gnome' ?