Re: fedora 6/7 - why do you ignore k3b by default?

On 5/16/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Have you been to real world recently? I suggest you walk around and
> look at other peoples desktops - and count how much of them are in
> mixed mode - KDE desktop + gnome apps or Gnome desktiops + KDE apps.
>
> Then tell me who uses only Gnome desktop and not a single app that
> uses qt widget set or vice versa. I can bet you won't find any.

I already said I still use K3b (but I am looking for a change). And yes,
I have Scribus installed, but not use it even once in a month.

It is not the best data source or users sample but have a look at
http://mugshot.org/applications
K3b is on the 71 place with 68 users, to put in perspective Firefox is
1st with 4272 and gedit 7th place with 1569.

k3b is the best rated cd burning app on that list (#70) with
gnome-baker ranking as 94th and brasero on 102nd place.