Re: Fedora-desktop-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 11

Michael Knepher wrote:

Another point: Webbrowsing. Today FC uses moz - which has a nice engine
etc. But Epiphany is still better integrated with Gnome (and no
difference when talking HTML engine): Why not use this as the standard
web-browser instead?

Check out some of the newer builds of mozilla - there's a lot of gtk2
integration going in that makes it fit in the desktop better appearance-
wise. Here's a screenshot showing mozilla using the gtk+2.4 file
chooser:
http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings/images/mozilla_pango.png

Excellent. Hope its working fine for you. If you encounter any problems with it, do let me know at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

BTW, I hope to build a rawhide RPM with the latest incarnations of my file picker stuff in the next day or so to get wider exposure here.

Only prob. as far as i can see, is that neither moz or epiphany has a
user-friendly way to select which printer you want to use. Whic is...
BAD!

For epiphany, it should be a fairly simple matter. I'm not sure what's
involved with getting mozilla/firefox to use the new print system.

I'm on the job here. I'll post more about it when I get closer to have something working.