Re: Configuration for RealPlayer 10 and Macromedia Flash Player 7.0

Thanks _VERY_ much for your help, everything is working perfectly
now!   :-)

I am now writing some KornShell (/bin/ksh) scripts to more-or-less
"automate" the post-download installation process, so that (hopefully)
others who are not computer experts will be able to download and install
the Firefox plugins with about the same "ease-of-use" as those
unfortunate people who are currently using Microschlock's Windoze 'OS'.

Art Johnson