Configuration for RealPlayer 10 and Macromedia Flash Player 7.0

First of all, if this is not the correct list to be posting this message
in, please forgive me, and direct me to the correct list for this type
of inquiry.  Thank you!

Hi, I am trying to get a certain music site to play on my AMD Athlon 64
3000+ system that I built for myself, and on two AMD Sempron and Duron
systems that I built for friends of mine.  All 3 of these systems are
using Fedora Core 3, with all of the most recent updates (using the
up2date utility).

This is the site we are having problems with:
  http://www.dishant.com

I have downloaded and installed the latest Linux versions of all of the
following Firefox plugins (we all use Firefox as our web browser):
 - Helix Player Version: MS1 and later
 - RealPlayer 10 Version: 10.0.0.297
 - Macromedia Flash Player Version: 7.0r25

All of the above were downloaded from this site:
  http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Flash

In a terminal window, 'whence realplay' (we all use /bin/ksh) returns
the following:
  /usr/bin/realplay

The following symbolic link exists in /usr/bin:
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 30 Jan 12 00:01 realplay -
> /usr/local/RealPlayer/realplay

I have made the following symbolic links in
the /usr/include/mozilla-1.7.3/plugin directory:
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    29 Jan  8 08:27 libgtkhx.so -
> /usr/lib/realplay/libgtkhx.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    52 Jan  8 08:32 libflashplayer.so -
> /root/install_flash_player_7_linux/libflashplayer.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    50 Jan  8 08:33 flashplayer.xpt -
> /root/install_flash_player_7_linux/flashplayer.xpt
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    40 Jan 12 00:04 nphelix.so -
> /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    41 Jan 12 00:06 nphelix.xpt -
> /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.xpt
drwxr-xr-x    2 root root  4096 Jan 12 00:06 .

The following symbolic links are in
the /usr/include/mozilla-1.7.3/embedcomponents directory:
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    50 Jan  8 08:52 flashplayer.xpt -
> /root/install_flash_player_7_linux/flashplayer.xpt
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    41 Jan 12 08:56 nphelix.xpt -
> /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.xpt

When we try to play any music from the www.dishant.com site, it claims
that the RealPlayer 10 and Flash Player 7 Firefox plugins are not
installed.

>From a Firefox window, selecting Tools -> Extensions shows that nothing
has been installed for Firefox.

What am I doing wrong?  I believe that I have followed all of the
instructions from the http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Flash site
correctly, yet none of the Firefox plugins that I have downloaded and
installed seem to be recognized.

Sincerely,

Art Johnson