Re: Sound Card Error

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 21:17 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 18:39, lukedubber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hey I am so sorry, I have not been on linux for a while and well I dont know if this is the right list to get help with a sound card issue. I use the soundcard config utitily in Fedora but I never hear any sound and I have two sound cards. I have no Idea what in the world is going on is there any command like sndconfig like there use to be?
>
> You really  want system-config-soundcard (in FC2, I'm presuming)
>
> > Thanks and if I am in the wrong list could some one point me to the right one?
>
> fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx is the correct list
>
> Don't forget to enhance your report by telling them what soundcards you
> have, what version of Fedora you're running, if you've applied all the
> latest updates, and so on

No need. The current release is still broken for dual-sound cards. Try
the current CVS, or hassle Notting to do a release with a fixed kudzu.

http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/config-tools/redhat-config-
soundcard.html

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx> - The guy with broken arms
Here I am, first day at work, and it's like 'Yeah! Wanking in a cup and
perving up the Friends star!' -- John C Reilly (on the Good Girl)