Re: Sound Card Error

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 18:39, lukedubber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey I am so sorry, I have not been on linux for a while and well I dont know if this is the right list to get help with a sound card issue. I use the soundcard config utitily in Fedora but I never hear any sound and I have two sound cards. I have no Idea what in the world is going on is there any command like sndconfig like there use to be?

You really  want system-config-soundcard (in FC2, I'm presuming)

> Thanks and if I am in the wrong list could some one point me to the right one?

fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx is the correct list

Don't forget to enhance your report by telling them what soundcards you
have, what version of Fedora you're running, if you've applied all the
latest updates, and so on
--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bytebot.net/