Re: iptables project

I posted a task list at the bottom of my iptables project spec, you'll
find it at the usual location: http://www.tlarson.com/fireconf/spec

Feel free to let me know what you think. If you like it, wonderful. If
you don't like it, tell me what you'd change. If you want to help, let
me know what you'd like to do.

Sorry this is all taking so long. Between work, family, moving to a new
house, and flight school, time is short, and my remaining 10 minutes a
day has been stretched pretty thin. :)