Re: iptables project

Sorry about the delay. I've been gone for the holidays, work's piled up,
etc.

You can find what's there of my spec at
http://www.tlarson.com/fireconf/spec

I'm in the progress of assembling a task list so that we can divide up
the work a bit easier, but I'd love some input about the project design
itself.