Re: iptables project

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 16:11, Tyler larson wrote:
> Sorry about the delay. I've been gone for the holidays, work's piled up,
> etc.
>
> You can find what's there of my spec at
> http://www.tlarson.com/fireconf/spec
>
> I'm in the progress of assembling a task list so that we can divide up
> the work a bit easier, but I'd love some input about the project design
> itself.

I'm really impressed with your spec.  You may want to add a little info
about the code structure about putting all the data processing code in a
backend.  Then your GUI modules and service modules just make calls to
the backend to retrieve and write the actual firewall data.

I'm looking forward to the task list as well.

Cheers,
   Brent