Re: iptables gui

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 16:16, Tyler Larson wrote:

> Jeff said he was on a DSL, which I think would make for a suboptimal public-use
> repository. My servers are dedicated, but I assume that your LUG has a
> professional setup as well if they're making a devel forge out of it, so I
> think your place is as good as mine. The things that we need (that I assume you
> can provide) are:
>
> * Code repository
> * Bugzilla-style problem tracker
> * Web site

TriForge http://forge.trilug.org/
Go check it out for yourself, there's not really any projects there yet,
but it'll still save us from setting something up ourselves.  It's built
on GForge so very similar to SourceForge, but without nasty server lag.
Tanner is going to activate our project and move to Subversion over the
weekend.  All the above things are included.

You can register an account, and when we get the project up I figure
Jeff, you and I will be admins.

Here are some other roles in the project I'd like to fill:

* Web site admin
* Documentation
* Research on HIG, PAM, and various other things
* Code monkeys to make all the extensions
* Localization
* UI Design / Glade
* Glade/pyGtk2 people for those druids, and all the little stuff like
tooltips, keyboard shortcuts, warning dialogs, etc.

These of course are just off the cuff, up for debate, not mutually
exclusive and not restricted from the three of us.

-Tim
--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon@xxxxxxxxx>