Re: iptables gui

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 14:37, Timothy A. Chagnon wrote:

> My LUG (TriLUG) has a forge that we could use.  The guys said it's still
> a bit beta, but we can try it out. http://forge.trilug.org It would
> allow us to have our own mailing list, CVS, etc.  The trilug admins are
> _very_ knowledgeable and anything we had trouble with, we could probably
> get help pretty quickly.  Also, I can post a message to the TriLUG list
> to recruit some people if necessary.  I registered a project for us, so
> we can start playing with it.  I'll post here again when the project is
> accepted.

Hmm... Am I the lone voice for using Subversion for source code control?
If everyone else is committed to using CVS, I'll go along, but I was
really hoping to use Subversion.

Also, as far as mailing lists go, I was hoping to keep discussion on the
fedora-config-list.  I think that'll keep visibility higher, and
potentially attract more developers.

Jeff