Re: iptables gui

I've set up a temporary Subversion repository for the code that I've
started:

https://www.ollie.clive.ia.us/repos/iptables/trunk

I don't have a "real" SSL certificate, so your browser will complain
about the certificate.

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 18:48, Timothy A. Chagnon wrote:

> Jeff, your parsing stuff is right in line with this stuff, but the
> parsing in the Command classes should get done by the parse() function
> in the Chain class then pass the rest of the rule to the parse function
> in the Rule class.

Done.  I've also split the Command classes out into separate files and
added superclasses for the match and target extensions.  I still need to
add doc strings, but I'm already up past my bedtime.

>   I also decided make generate() the method name
> instead of as_string() since a lot of the higher level classes use lists
> of strings.

No problem... I wasn't that happy with as_string, but it was all I could
think of at the time.

Jeff