Re: iptables gui

I've modified the codeplan.txt to be a bit more pythonic and in line
with Jeff's started code.  Also check out parsing.py which has function
prototypes for all the parse() and generate() functions for the main
core classes.

Jeff, your parsing stuff is right in line with this stuff, but the
parsing in the Command classes should get done by the parse() function
in the Chain class then pass the rest of the rule to the parse function
in the Rule class.  I also decided make generate() the method name
instead of as_string() since a lot of the higher level classes use lists
of strings.  See parsing.py for prototypes.

my files are here:
http://futeki.homelinux.com/fireconf/
--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon@xxxxxxxxx>