Re: [Fedora-config-list] DHCPD config tool.

Python's not bad, a little odd to use tab spacing to delineate functions. I started off by using Gtk directly, but using Glade is much easier.
DALive Editor wrote:

Hello,

You say it's your first crack at Python and GUI's....?
Great since I've learnt abotu the Fedora project I too have gained such an interest. I was hoping to write a firewall config. util. But tell me your programming/linux background if you don't mind...

And also what technologies your using to do the GUI? GTK+?

And also..how do you find python as a first timer?

--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/rjune.asc