Re: [Fedora-config-list] DHCPD config tool.

Hey Guys,

If you didn't catch my earlier email, I have sample
applications (one small, one medium) and a nice
framework to help you get started:

Small example:
http://www.ironorchid.com/jjinux/articles/pytemp-0.2.tar.gz

Medium example:
http://gcipher.sourceforge.net/

Feel free to yank out the useful base classes.

Best Regards,
-jj

http://www.tillzone.net/system-config-dhcp-0.0.1.tar.bz2