[Fedora-config-list] Improvement to redhat-config-samba

Hallo

In the redhat-config-samba there isn't a way to specify manually a share name.
When you create a new share, you can specify only the path to share and a description of the share.
I think that now the share name derives from the last part of the shared path, but if I need to share this path with another name? Or if I have 2 differend path with the same final part (example /home/michele/data -> became "data", and /opt/data -> became "data" too !!) what can I do?

I think that is important to add a field with the share name manually modificable.

Best regards (and sorry for my bad english)

   Michele Cremasco
   m.cremasco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx