Re: [Fedora-config-list] Importance of install/remove/update by group interface

> Implementing the install/remove/update by package interface for yum is
> pretty straight forward.  The group interface is proving much more
> difficult.  The problem lies in the fact that comps and rhpl.comps use
> rpmheaders while yum works with nevral to keep track of the packages.

huh? Why is this a difference? Yum can represent packages as just name.
That's one of the reasons why there is that storage option in the
nevral. Heck, the groups support is already IN yum now. I didn't have to
cause any magic to make that work.

-sv